- Run initial inspection to identify no start failure. Inspect battery terminals and cables. Charge battery to full capacity. Load test battery and record readings. Inspect alternator belt and adjust as required. Perform alternator output test and record readings. Perform starter draw test and record Connect Scan tool run full powertrain scan for fault codes
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – 2.5L Eng
- FIX TURBO LINKAGE AND ADJUST
- COMPRESSION TEST
- FUEL INJECTOR – Remove & Replace – 2.5L Eng One
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
Patricia D. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/27/2022